Here is a further update

Decided to uninstall and reinstall CFMX7.  I'm still having the same isue occur.

I still get the message occuring.

I tried opening Dreamweaver and when I do I am getting a message that

I opened a .cfm program, then clicked on databases in the Application Panel.
Then clicked on option 4 - Specify the RDS Login information for ColdFusion
server.  The result instead of getting a list of databases I am getting a popup
error message:

The server name or address could not be resolved.

Possible reasons:

1. The URL specified for this site's testing server may be incorrect:
http://localhost/mysite/

2. The testing server may be incorrectly configured (for example, ColdFusion
may not be running)

I have contacted Adobe but with no luck.

This is becoming a critical issue that I need to get resolved.

Regards