Not really. First, the MyEclipse stuff is installed into the core plugins
folder for the Eclipse installation, and trying to separate out what is or
isn't commercial would be pretty tough. I also keep my workspaces, Eclipse
installations, and extensions (all other plugins) in separate folders so
that I can modify them independently. So for example if a new version of
Eclipse comes out I can install it and point it at my existing workspaces
and extensions folder instead of setting them up again. Or I can point all
of my workspaces at one extensions folder so that they all use the same
CFEclipse snippets. Etc.

Again though, I could probably try to record a presentation on doing some of
these things so you'd be able to do the same thing.