I guess I'll throw some of my 2 cents in here now. I've been using CFEclipse
for about 3-4 years now, and I would use nothing else at this point. Like many
have said, there are many good plugins to do whatever it is your heart desires.

Ok, now my tip of the day:
CTRL+K - If you've done a previous search, and not in the search window any
longer, CTRL+K will do the equivalent of a "Find Next". Another good tip is if
you highlight something, and just hit CTRL+K, it will use that as the new
search and "Find Next". When I typically search a document, if I can't
highlight text, I'll open up CTRL+F, enter my search, hit enter, then close my
search and stick with using CTRL+K.

CTRL+L - Goes to line number (Probably a given?).

Oh, and btw... I'd assume a lot of us, at some point in our career, have
printed out a keyboard shortcut list of some sort. Well, you can get a list of
keyboard shortcuts, which we all should know by know that they are
customizable, and then you can export the data and print them off as reference
too.

Maybe we can all come up with a HUGE list of the best Keyboard Shortcut lists
that is superb for CF Developers?