From: Crow T. Robot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 July 2007 14:58
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Spam to my CF-Talk address

I can assure you MikeD isn't selling our addresses.  I think what is
happening is that even though the addresses are taken out of the web archive
postings, people (me included) forget sometimes to take the poster's address
out of their reply.  Then the address ends up in the archives, ready for
scrapers to pull them from the page(s).

Just a theory.