Aaron,

I had to do a complete uninstall, then reinstall. I'm good (for now). A
recent message from Adobe, in response to a forum follow-up, states that
the final Flex Live Cycle Data Services component will ship with the
release of CF8 (kinda figured that though).

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com