As we all know, the bane of scraping is inconsistency, and changing specs.

So, make sure your page is inconsistent and changes constantly.

Add extra divs, change the id and names of the divs, change the style
and other attributes on each page load, Change the number and
attributes or div, span, tr, td, table calls.

You dont need to make it crack proof, just need to make it harder than
the upgrade costs.

It is not a print screen you are worried about, it is converting the
html print data to a db cheaply and easily.

If they want to rekey the data, fine. If they can way more cost
effectively "steal" it, they often will.