I'd *really* be trying to get the DBMS to dump this file out.  If that's
completely out of the question, I'd look at cfexecute-ing some sort of batch
query tool (not sure what this is for oracle - the mssql equivalent is bcp).
As a last resort, maybe dropping into Java offers you something, but I
really don't know what the options are here - maybe open a cursor?

Jaime Metcher