It wasn't that steep when I tried learning it, but then again, I learned
on FB3. :)

The idea is that you only open up 1 circuit.xml file at a time. trace
down the error that's causing a fuseaction to go kaput and then move
onto the next.

It shoulds like you are opening all the pages that have errors and
trying to fix them all in one fell swoop. You can't do that with fusebox
(and not lose your sanity). Just fix each problem one at a time until
the whole app works.

Hopefully, that helps.