> Just because a client doesn't want to drop 1/4 or 1/5 oif
> their budget on an application server doesn't mean that
> they're not worth doing business with.

If doing so would save them money in the long run, and if this is something
they could easily discover by, oh, doing their job and calculating ROI, then
they're not worth doing business with. It's not worth doing business with
people who can't discern value, because they won't be able to discern your
true value either.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net