On 7/31/07, Ben Forta wrote:
> I know this won't change how anyone feels about it, but just know that we do
> take the time to research this thoroughly - probably more so than many who

Hey Ben, I'm sure there were meetings upon meetings- I'm talking more
philosophical/future, looking at "now" vs. "last quarter" or whatnot.

I think CF will be fine for a bit, but the times, they are a changing.

That's it.  I don't care, really, besides a leaning towards the future, or
whatnot.  Getting the newbs, keeping pace, all that good stuff.
Keeping the language alive.

I'm vested, obviously, after the years, but the patterns and whatnot is
what I've been digging on- that's applicable in a bunch of places.

This thread has gone on so long because the whole price bit has
been a "factor" for CF since a long time ago.  If it's not done right
it can destroy the language, so no rush, but still...
**
I think for the speed increase alone, it's good for the extra Gees,
personally.  Bravo on the whole deal, it's an excellent piece of
SW, she is.  My compliments to the chefs.