On 11/11/00, pan penned:
>As a final test to see if reformatted sql affects
>caching I repeated A & B with the difference that
>afetr a restart I excluded the reformatted sql call
>from the template but included it within B. Result
>is that Bud is absolutely right. My mistake was that
>I have a machine that almost never needs a restart. :)

Another thing that I noticed and surprised me. When setting up the
queries, I ran them once, then of course even the different on was
cached. So I changed the name of the query to run it fresh but they
all came back cached again. So, to run them fresh, I had to add
product_name to the select statement. Seems that the name of the
query doesn't matter. Just the structure/datasource combination.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452