Hey guys,
  I am having huge difficulty figuring this out.  I am trying to get cfgrid to
work with bind attriute, along with format=html.  I am trying to pass some
values to the function (name: get2) along with the required cfgridpage,
cfgridpagesize, cfgridsortcolumn, cfgridsortdirection (code attached)  I looked
at the debugging output and it looks like bind attribute calls the function
with GET method with my variables but the values are all set to null (see the
debugging output) I can't figure out why. I did a cfdump of arguments before
the cfgrid and all values are correct.

Please help.

Jaysheel