Not sure how many attended but I attended today's eSeminar - Beyond HTML: using
Ajax, PDF, and more to create engaging applications with ColdFusion 8.

Some people were worried about AJAX security and how easy it is to "hack" RIA
(Rich Internet Applications). My take is AJAX is almost like a web service. It
allows you to access common information easily. Anything which writes to a
database, I have more checks in place (checking UUIDs and various form fields)
to prevent someone from just messing around with it.

For my current project, it's an intranet one so I am not too worried about
security but is there something even more dangerous that I might be missing
when using AJAX that I might not of thought about?