From: J W [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 2:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Server hanging. Wierd problems. HELP!

I can't tell exactly what happened at the time of last crash to coincide
since the trial of SeeFusion I downloaded had a 2hr time limit on it..
However I just installed fusion reactor trial on the system

On this server

8 Max simultaneous requests
100mb max post data

JVM Arguments

512 Max Heap size (MB)
-server -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -
Dcoldfusion.rootDir={application.home}/../ -
Dcoldfusion.libPath={application.home}/../lib -Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,address=28999,suspend=n

On the fusion reactor side:

I have a butload of slow request, but none are stuck. Alot of the slow
requests are waiting for communication with various 3rd party interfaces to
complete, so the templates can take a long time to generate. Slow requests
range from 4,000 to 35000ms. most are in the 4-5k range.

In the first 20 minutes of uptime here.

I have not gone above 8 simultanious requests, mostly 3-5.
Recent slow pages was up to 5.
Average Request time various between 1100 and 2800ms Currently using 25mb of
the heap. 4% memory for now.

23 minutes of uptime 1300 requests..

Where can we go from here?