TCP socket connections to a middleware server that speaks to a database. I
make a socket request, it sends me back data. The requests take forever, but
it is the only way we can communicate. I use Jsocket a REALLY old tag for
coldfusion to accomplish this. Is there a CFHTTP equivilent for TCP or some
newer tag that may work better? Coding is solid to do this, its the tag and
the communication that is slow.
Jeff