Ooh, and it'll be nice to be able to remove it!
I think I'm gonna like VPS...

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Jo Sminkey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 6:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Shared Hosting vs VPS

>So I don't have to worry about clients working directly
>with any of the technology or software running their sites.

If that's the case, you may prefer to just not have Plesk on the server.
It's a bit of a resource hog, and really, the biggest reason to have it is
if you have multiple clients and need to give people separate access to
their accounts, emails, etc. If you don't need that kind of functionality,
it's probably overkill and you'd be better off with just Virtuozzo, or one
of the control panels that has a bit smaller footprint.

--- Mary Jo