Hi Mike!

I am surprised that there isn't something already out there
commercially that does this. Given the many hours I waste on
this one task, such a tool would be worth $$ - if it really did the
job.

Anyway, I guess I just need to take the time to do the same thing. I
just hate reinventing the wheel - though not as much as I hate wasting
my time on creating forms. :)

--
Cheers!
Michael David