In my opinion, IE was what killed the entire topic of web browsers - it
stinks, Netscape is getting to be as bad, or perhaps even worse now, and
everyone else went off and pouted because the big boys didn't want to let
them play ball.  That's too bad - at least the iCab, Opera and a few other
teams continue to attempt to prove that one can still browse the internet
without such bug-ridden applications as IE and Netscape...

--
"See, he's not just anyone ... he's my son."  Mark Schultz
-><-