From: Rick Root [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 8:30 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Verity server inaccessible after Cf8 upgrade

Well that's interesting... if I log onto the server and telnet
localhost 9951 I get no answer (connect failed)... but it does answer
on 9950, which is the CF7 port.

However, the CF7 search service is not running - the CF8 search service
is.

so... looking at the output when I telnet to port 9950 .... I get this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

So.. which version of verity is this?

No answer to telnet on ports 9920/9921, 9951, or 9960/9961

The coldfusion administrator has ports 9921, 9951, and 9961 as
expected for version 8.

Rick