or don't do tabs and use spaces exclusively.  Tell HomeSite/CF Studio
to convert tabs to spaces so you don't have to actually use the
spacebar.  I went that route after I wound up having to edit non-CF
code in HS and weird things started happening to the other code, whose
(primitive) native editor used spaces only, and whose interpreter
didn't figure on seeing tabs in the code like that.  Not sure if CF
cares much over the extra char count.

Must be a slow day if we are all waxing eloquent on this utterly
worthless topic :D

Oh and another variation on the tag thing:

<cfmail
   to="#MailList.EmailAddr#"
   from="#MailList.EmailFrom#"
   subject="#MailList.EmailSubject#"
   server="#MailList.EmailServer#"
   type="HTML">

I put the closing bracket on the same line as the last attribute.  woo hoo.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Janitor, The Robertson Team