Hi All

Just a small cfreport query that any advice you have to offer would be much
appreciated.. I've got an app that has a reporting component and while I've
made good use of cf report builder and have some very funky reports I'd
really like to find a way for users to view them without being pushed out of
their flow - ie. At the moment pages with cfreport display the reports in
the whole browser window, and to return they need to the previous screen
they need to use the back button. Is there any way to display cfreports
embedded inside the page like a cfdocument can be, so the report is viewed
in the context of the rest of the interface? My googling and livedoc'ing
have suggested this isn't the case, but I'm hoping I couldn't find the right
search term.  Or, being a mighty javascript novice, can anyone hook me up
with some js that could open a report in a new window? Is that the only
other alternative?

Cheers
Luke