From: Rob Parkhill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 October 2007 3:07 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: cfreport question

Luke,

do you have the filename attribute set for your cfreport tag? If this isn't
set it basically outputs the code for a PDF file into HTML, making well
gobbledegook...

Try setting a filename and then your overwrite attributes for the cfreport
tag.

I have the following:

<cfwindow
      closable="true"
      draggable="true"
      name="Test"
      modal="false"
      initshow="true"
      height="350"
      width="325"
      title="Test"
      x="600"
      y="150">
           <cfreport format="pdf"
                     filename="test.pdf"
                     overwrite="yes"
                     template="reports/newcoldfusionreport.cfr">
                <cfreportparam name="name value="1">
           </cfreport>
</cfwindow>

And it generated a PDF that I could find on my local machine and if I wanted
to code in reference to it, I could.

HTH,

Rob