I am having some instability issues with my coldFusion server. What I
think is happening is that search enginge bots are going through pages that
require a variable for example but being it doesn't have it, it creates an
error that say ID isn't defined for example. This fills up
application.logand which I think causes the performance issues. Is
there anything I can do
about this? I tried doing something like IF NOT IsDefined("url.id") cfset id
= 0 or whatever to hopefully just not cause an error but that doesn't seem
to work. I can't be the only knucklehead with an issue like this.