Is there a way to add custom functions to ColdFusion, so that I can
reference them without having to put them in a cfc or cfm page?

For instance, I've written a simple, user-defined function. But I don't
want to save it in the Application or Request scope, because it needs to
be available within my CFCs - And I don't want to pass the function into
every CFC, because that's a pain.

I want my function to be available _everywhere_ within my application,
just like a normal function. In fact, I'd like it if my function was
available everywhere to every application, on my server. Is this
possible? Has anyone ever hacked the ColdFusion core to add their own
custom functions?

--
Nicholas Vacek
Vivid Image - Programmer