From: Matthew Reinbold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 2:12 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: ColdFusion to Generate Cutlists?

I've been working on this problem for some time and I'm about ready to throw
in the towel. The client has a sheet of plywood and needs to have an
application show the most efficient way to make a series of cuts (cutlist)
so that waste is minimized.

I know this problem has to have been solved several times over before now
and I don't want to be reinventing the wheel. However, my Google searches
are either turning up commercial products or binaries created from C or
Delphi code.

If anyone has an idea how to approach representing this problem or some
great resources online I'd love to hear it.

Matthew Reinbold
Creative Principal - Vox Pop Design - http://voxpopdesign.com