From: Adam Churvis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ColdFusion to Generate Cutlists?

The process is quite different between square-sided-only versus curved
parts, and things like material properties, machine type, and tooling
affect minimum distances between cuts.

There is no one system for automating this that I know of.  Back in my
day it required an expert or two and some time to figure it all out.

I seen a general approach to this type of computation, but it's quite
intensive and definitely not suited to ColdFusion.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
President
Productivity Enhancement