Check the references for my Beginner's Guide to Mach-II (
http://www.remotesynthesis.com/blog/index.cfm/2007/11/6/A-Beginners-Guide-to-MachII-for-ColdFusion)
- which itself is a good OOP tutorial (I hope) and you will see tutorials on
Objects and Composition with no framework, with ColdSpring, with Transfer
and with Flex. HTH

--
Brian Rinaldi
blog - http://www.remotesynthesis.com/blog