hi guys,

it appears my addcomments.cfm page has become indexed in google. usually this
page is only accessed when a user goes clicks a link from the articles.cfm page.

so... because of the endless spam we are currently getting, i am assuming the
spambots are going directly to the addcomment page?

now, i had an idea - what if on the addcomment page, i test that the user has
come from the articles page using CGI.HTTP_referrer??

(i have also now added the addcomment.cfm page to my robots page and used the
google remove url tool).

any thoughts would be appreciated.

mike

ps. we use the cffromprotect tool and it works brilliantly.