> I need to code for ease of use for the most disabled client I have which
> would be a blind paraplegic using the suck straw to navigate, text to
> speech, on a 56k modem with windows 98.

My two previously mentioned simple/stupid tricks have been 99.9%
effective for me...

Ask a dumb question:
Cow goes 1.Quack 2.Woof 3.Moo 4.Oink ?

Not a single bot has gotten past this "quiz" and submitted the form in
over a year.

The "hide a fake form with CSS ahead of the real form that submits to
nowhere" has been almost 100% effective for me as well. Well, it does
submit actually - it's collecting IP addresses and anything else I can
find out about the bot ...

This same fake form also leads to a page that generates random email
addresses for bots to slurp up - with links that lead back to the same
page to generate more random email addresses. I've watched a harvester
hit the page 9 or 10 times in a row - grabbing close to 15,000 fake
email addresses in the process...