Greetings to all,

I know Verity and Google search etc. etc.  Try the following if you're
interested in the topic, but before you begin let me issue some warnings:
a) I'm not implementing some of the stuff that a beginner programmer would have
implemented such as telling peole, oh query does not find such and such... just
provide the core function...
b) Please do no ask me for source code nor alg...
c) Now let's get to the 'meat' part :)
You may try the following 'concepts' respectively

luck
computer
environmental protection
Hollywood star

-----------
another perspective, get a feel of what's on people's mind back then...
try,
future energy

----------
our interest in other nation
Japan
(hint, you may try any of the following respectively as well
japanese archipelago
japanese islands
nihon
nippon
)

my own opinion, the 'thing' is good enough but not perfect.
e.g. concept of 'energy' would get "department of energy", good, but meantime,
it would get 'zip' as well, wtf?

NOW, here you go (the server is an old box, bear with me...)
http://24.254.6.28:8000/myta/search.cfm

P.S.
I think there's a recent thread on Verity, customerizable parameter weighting
something,yes, that would be doable with my approach...