Hi Sean,

If I may ask, did this started only after applying hotfix2 or was it with 8.0
too? What is your server configuration? Any other info for reproducing this
would be very much appreciated. In case, I can be reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

FYI, hotfix 2 contains fix for a bug in ftp of similar nature. There is a
possibility that the hotfix jar you have is either bad or not being picked!

Thanks,
Chandan