I'm using Efflare's ImageFlare 1.5 tag for a variety of image operations
(resizing, compositing etc.) in our application.  Things have been running
great for the past year and then all of a sudden a week ago, we started seeing
the tag crash on us:  "ImageFlare CR Exception [LoadFailed:140425]" or
ImageFlare CR Exception [SaveFailed:150420].  The error is intermittant...a
page which calls the tag will fail the first time it is called and then be OK
the second or third time.  Seems like its running at about a 2% failure rate.
We're running CF8; no code or configuration changes have been made for at least
6 weeks preceeding the issue.  Our server usage has been climbing steadily, but
the issue manifests itself regardless of the server load.  Anybody else
encounter anything like this?

On a related note, does anyone know if Efflare is still supporting this tag
because I have not been able to rouse them through any of their regular support
channels.

Thanks