Right now I can do it 2 different ways.. one is to upload each one separately
or I can ftp into the site and just upload the images then in the admin I can
choose to upload one or run scripts if I have already uploaded them. If I have
ftp'd them then it does run them 25 at a time, it starts with cfdirectory loop
grabs the next images enters the info in db then makes the larger image and
puts into into the large folder, then the thumnail and put it into the thumbs
folder then moved that original image to a saved folder. I don't delete them at
that point because I need to keep the original ones for downloading but the
girl whos site is is then goes in and picks out the ones she wants and the rest
get deleted and then the good ones zipped up and then the originals are deleted
to save space.

So to answer your ?.. it could but I guess it is just as easy to watermark them
b4 hand. I run them through iwatermark and takes about 15 seconds to do 200
images but there are other sites where they may add a few pix a week where that
would work.