STOP SENDING THE SAME ISSUE #124 100 TIMES!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: CF-Talk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 6:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CF-Talk V1 #124

CF-Talk                        Fri, 17 Nov 2000          Volume 1 : Number
124

In this issue:

        RE: Automatically Terminating Sessions
        Re: weird error
        RE: [cd-rom based applications]
        Re: How To Determine Logged In Users
        Real Life Math Computations....
        RE: Real Life Math Computations....
        Re: PCodeDocumentNodeImp::validateSelf

Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:18:31 GMT
From: "Michael Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Automatically Terminating Sessions

1 thing comes to mind & thats the OnUnLoad event handler in javascript. This
usually goes into the <body> tag specified iwthin your HTML pages. You could
have this setup to open a new window on Unload like you've probably seen a
thousand sites do. In this case the popup window/page would only contain the
cf code to kill the session.

If your really slick just have the page contain one line of javascript code
which would access the close() method of the window object, so that once the
page popups it will kill the session & the window at the same time. This
would happen so fast that most users wouldnt even see the window popup in
the 1st place. Good luck.

http://profiles.msn.com.