There are a couple of built-in functions within Cold Fusion as well as other
languages like Javascript etc. etc. that Im curious about.

My question is does anyone have any real world experience with any or all of
the following functions and if so where would I use these:

Abs()
ACos()
ASin()
Atn() (or otherwise referred to as Atan)
Cos()
Log()
Pi()
Sgn()
Sin()
Tan()

Anyone have a real world example of these within a CF App??? And please dont
assume I have no math background or experience with these topics before
hand. I just dont have an idea of where I would need any of these in an
application of any sort.

Sincerely,
Mike T. Lakes

http://profiles.msn.com.