On Jan 8, 2008 1:42 PM, Claude Schneegans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Good point.
> If everybody is happy with CFeclipse, let everybody use CFeclipse.
> If it is not the case, let Adobe develop something else, but not the
> same thing.

Everyone is not happy with CFEclipse, that is the whole point. There are
tons of things that could be added to it to make it better. This argument
makes no sense at all. Whether they take CFEclipse and improve it, or build
their own and use bits of CFEclipse that can be reused is irrelevant.

> .... by the way, if Adobe is to develop something else, take CF Studio
> for model,
> the design is already made, and EVERYBODY will be happy ;-)

This would not make me happy. It would be a horrible mistake not to leverage
everything that Eclipse provides as the basis for an IDE.