Even when we have updated a schema in the past the execution plan is trashed
and a new one is prepared and we do not experience any problems. Why would a
schema change multiple times in a day, there is agile and there is
ridiculous that seems to be treading on ridiculous. I've never experienced
an issue with local development either which I could see the schema going
through rapid changes during spikes.

Adam Haskell