Unfortunately, we have customers that need the MX 7 ODBC services working.
Recently they stopped for a server and could not be turned on.

I found this tech note:
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_19135&sliceId=2

Problem is, it doesn't work.  It adds in two MX ODBC services that
won't start and I cannot remove them.  I can see a problem with the
services immediately as they are mislabeled first of all.

They are "Cold Fusion MX ODBC Agent" and "server".  Well, in CF7 when
you install they are labeled "Cold Fusion MX 7 ODBC Agent and
"server".  So that's the first clue and the C:\CFusionMX7\db\SequeLink
Setup\RemoveSequeLink.bat fails to remove them, probably because the
...bat file which was included in the CF 7 install, is looking for the
correct MX 7 services.

Anyone know the correct way to install these ODBC services for CF 7
without having to uninstall/reinstall CF?  Side note, how do I remove
these broken ODBC services?