Some of this will depend on whether or not you have a logged in area.

I have added these systems in the past, but only with certain backend
protections.

For instance,
You can limit it to 1 email address per send
Offer an 'opt out' link for the recipients to add their email address to.
Add a time-delay, after they send 1 message, another can't be sent for 60
seconds.
Load the form into a frame, if the page isn't called from your site, or have
specific criteria that you select, don't allow it to be viewed or sent.

There is quite a few things you can do, but just remember that the best
solution is to make it a logged in area and track who is doing 'what' so
that you can shut them down if need be.

William

Ps.  You can't stop spammers, only slow them down or make it so difficult
that they have to go somewhere else for their tricks.

--
William E. Seiter

Have you ever read a book that changed your life?
Go to: www.winninginthemargins.com
Enter passkey: goldengrove

Web Developer
http://William.Seiter.com