From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 10:08 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: RE: Using cfinput causes form fields to "show through"?

I am not certain of the cf solution for this problem, but i can give you some
insight on the problem.

I had built an autosuggest system for a public website using css and
javascript.  The solution to my problem, when the same scenario occured, was to
change the layer number (z-index) from the default to a declared value so that
the autosuggest was always on top.

I know that this doesn't solve your issue since you are using cf's dynamic
solutionm, but hopefully it will help some.

William

William Seiter (mobile)

Have you ever read a book that changed your life?
go to:  http://www.winninginthemargins.com
and use passcod: GoldenGrove