From: "Ryan Stille" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 9:26 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Using cfinput causes form fields to "show through"?

I have a form with three text fields lined up vertically on top of each other.
The first field was a cfinput, so I could use the autosuggest feature.  Worked
great.  Then I changed the other two fields to be cfinputs, and now they show
through the autosuggest popup area.

Here's a screen shot of what I'm talking about:
http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/43863/2002850445526073769_rs.jpg
Happens on IE6 for sure, don't know about other browsers yet.

Anyway to fix this?  I'm thinking it might have something to do with how
cfinput wraps the input tag in a few other tags, including a div.