Is this specific to Microsoft's license, or in general?

I remember Lotus came in to the company I work at to Demo Dominio
server.  One of their 'features' they said was that you could use 1 Oracle
named user license to handle unlimited connections by letting the dominio
server handle security.

--
Michael She
I m a g i n e   C o m m u n i c a t i o n s