> When you connect via RD, does everything appear to be functioning
> properly on the server?
> Can you connect to your site via localhost directly on the server?  CF
> Service running?
> Can you ping the server from your workstation?

My server is set up to use Plesk control panel so all the sites go through
that. Yeah, I know it's kind of sucky, but I'm hosting a bunch of sites for
family members, some of which also use Frontpage Extensions, so was an easy way
to go, and I generally am able to work around some of its annoying limitations.
But in this case, it seems that the Plesk installation got fried in the whole
update process as well and I still can't get any response from my host about
what is going on, if he is working on it, how long that will be, etc. So I'm
getting a backup of my site up in another location as soon as I can.

--- Mary Jo