I run my own DNS and mail settings (for the domains that use their mail)
right through a DNS manager.  I haven't had any problems so far.

I think I'll take the secondary email address I use, whose domain is hosted
at GoDaddy, and change my email for that address from my mail server to GoDaddy
and see how it goes.

I know this is all OT for the list, Michael... but it's sure is therapeutic for
those of us who are fretting over AHP's problems.

Thanks to you (and everyone else on the list) for letting us console one
another!

Rick