I know that a Virtuozzo upgrade done with Virtuozzo's staff went bad and
they've been working on it. While it looks really bad for AHP, it's
something that is effecting a limited number of boxes. One client of mine (
http://www.800renewable.com) on a Virtuozzo based server was down and the
machine was brought back up. The network is still going strong as HoF hasn't
been down in any way.

BTW, the client is 100% CF8 and it's designed to look so 'plain'.