Perhaps it's time for those of us who are sticking with AHP to start
compiling a list of "requests" addressing what we would like to see
improved based on this latest problem...

1)  Daily Emails to Clients (I prefer an email to a website post)
2)  Failover solution
3)  ?

Others want to start adding to the list?  There's power in numbers...

Rick