> From: s. isaac dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Uhuh... and in order for this statement to make sense, you would have
to claim that you have never, ever made a decision, documented it, and
then discovered *later* that it had an impact you hadn't expected.
Shocking!

No, I'm not claiming to never have made a mistake. I'm saying that a
mistake that is detected by the customer shows poor quality control.

Adobe/Macromedia/Allaire should have always had comprehensive
language-compliance tests for CFML. Like unit tests, they should get
better (more coverage of edge-cases, etc) with time.  It's an investment
that is good for Adobe, for Adobe's customers, and the CF community at
large.

Besides, if Adobe wants to claim the exclusive right to define CFML (vs
NA's BD, or the CFML engines out there), then they should step up and
define the language more rigorously than "CF is what we just did".

Thanks
        Mark