Has anyone ran into any issues with CF 8 performance? We have a large
application that we stress-tested on one of our CF 6 boxes. We then moved the
code to our newer (larger and more powerful) CF 8 box, tested for compatibility
issues (none found), and stress-tested it there. Its performance is much, much
worse.

Aside from tuning the settings in the CF Administrator, which had little
effect, we haven't had much luck. We've been comparing settings between the
servers, and nothing is raising a red flag there either. The application uses
the exact same databases on both servers, and the same code. It has a couple of
CFCs, other than that, it is made up of standard CFML pages.

Has anyone else ran into something like this? It's quite unexpected due to the
larger server and the supposed CF 8 performance enhancements.

Suggestions are MOST welcome....! We're on UNIX machines, if that helps.