It is as far as I'm concerned, but I'm not sure about the
impact on the Pagination.cfc.  And I'd have to check with Nathan
on that and about how to do it.

The Pagination.cfc creates its own HTML that is inserted into the
calling page.

Perhaps Nathan will notice this message.  If not, I'll email him, too.

I can have a look and check out that route for the params.

Thanks, Sonny!

Rick