Rick,

I think Sonny's got it right. Pagination.cfc doesn't post anything, but if
you can move all your form variables to your URL, something like:

<cfset setBaseLink("index.cfm?searchparam1=abc&searchparam2=123[...]") />

Then you may have to modify your app to work with URL instead of form vars.

The alternate way to do it is to make a custom pagination cfc to extend my
Pagination.cfc and override some of the methods in order to get the HTML
output the way you want. This is discussed a little bit here:

http://www.dopefly.com/projects/pagination/pagination_cfc_documentation.cfm#Section6

I guess you would need to override renderHTML(), maybe even just "decorate"
it - that is, call super.renderHTML(), run some regEx's on what's returned
and return that.

The 3rd way to do it is to submit a feature request to the riaforge site and
wait for it. :)